Our Perfect Wedding : Wesley and Faith on Sunday 7 June 2015 - Photos

Our Perfect Wedding featured Wesley and Faith on Sunday 7 June 2015. The epic wedding was a climax of two lovers who met last year. Wesley and Faith have been together less than a year, and they're already tying the knot! Faith had had bad dating experiences and had decided she didn’t need the drama, but Wesley’s persistence wore her down. In the heart of Limpopo, Wesley and Faith had their perfect wedding.
Our Perfect Wedding Wesley and Faith - kiss of the year
People are saying this is the kiss of the year. Some even say the kiss must be investigated but we say Wesley she is all yours!

Our Perfect Wedding Wesley and Faith Decorations

Our Perfect Wedding Wesley and Faith

Wesley doesn’t stop at a wedding ring, oh no! He showers Faith with bling. A ring, a bracelet, a watch AND earrings
earrings

Remember this? Front, middle, back, middle, front.
Our Perfect Wedding Wesley and Faith step

The same step a bit later
Our Perfect Wedding Wesley and Faith step2

Traditional attire and decoration
decor traditional

In yet ANOTHER Our Perfect Wedding first, after being thrown and caught, the bouquet is brought back to the bride.
catch flowers

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Maluleke. Quite a few firsts, but they had their perfect wedding. We wish them all the happiness in the world.
finally

Also see : Our Perfect Wedding : Thomas and Lungile on Sunday 14 June 2015 - Photos

Our Perfect Wedding : Bongani and Zandile 31 May 2015 - Photos

Our Perfect Wedding : Ananias and Prudence on Sunday 24 May 2015

Our Perfect Wedding : Nkosingiphile and Andile on Sunday 17 May 2015 - Photos

Our Perfect Wedding Episode 6 Lerato and Mzwandile - Sunday 10 May 2015 - Photos

(Images) Our Perfect Wedding : Mike and Pinky on Sunday 3 May 2015

Comments

• Here is the video of the kiss on Our perfect Wedding

• Wesley Maluleke who 'brutally' kissed his wife speaks out

Wesley Maluleke believes he is a good kisser. Since Sunday night, the man from Waterval in Makhado in Limpopo has left tongues wagging after he, err, planted a wet one on his new bride, Faith Mukhari on television.

The kiss that almost broke the internet sent social networks into a tizz, with most watchers commenting on how the groom stuffed his tongue into the mouth of his bride.

Maluleke and Mukhari's tongue wrestle managed to turn the small, tender, intimate and age-old act of affection into a possibly gross and stomach-turning exercise.

"I did it the right way. It's how we kiss when we are in bedroom. I spoke to my wife not to be ashamed of how we kiss. You could see she didn't have a problem, my whole mouth was red with lipstick," he said.

Maluleke, who is 49 years old, said he had kissed to many women to count and has had no negative feedback, quite shocking hey!

The couple tied the knot on 17 May in the small town near Louis Trichardt and was featured on Mzansi Magic's popular show Our Perfect Wedding, where they consummated their union with what has been touted as the 'kiss of the year' by social commentators.

Shortly after the kiss was flighted, Twitter was aflutter with opinions. Vuyokazi Ngwenya quipped: "THat kiss was bad enough to convince any single person to stay celibate forever & ever."

Controversial former Diski Diva Katlego Mohoaduba noted: "I'm dead, my mom still on about that kiss saying 'a cobra doesn't even have a tongue that long',"

Gypsy @macow w commented: "Kiss me like you'll never see me again."

Samke Khawula wrote: "That wasn't a kiss. He was wiping her sins away!!! Tjeee-eeeeeer."

Austil Mathebula was more sober: "What matters is what THEY felt when kissing each other. The lady said 'I enjoyed the kiss'."

Maluleke, who wouldn't say what he does for a living, is unfazed by all the attention and the buzz around his 'odd' kissing skills.

"I've been receiving calls left, right and centre, with people telling me about the kiss. I'm feeling great because my wife wanted it," he said, holding back giggles.

Having their wedding flighted on national TV is something they relished, and the public scrutiny of their smooch doesn't bother them. He also said he invited the TV crew without his wife's knowledge, so as to catch her by surprise.

"No, we are not surprised by all of this attention. When I told her about the TV crew she couldn't believe it. But she didn't complain because it's something she wanted," he said.