Wedding vows from the movies

wedding movie
Are you getting married soon and have no idea what vows to recite to your fiance? Are you scared of sounding either very non-romantic, or as if you swallowed a Hallmark card? Let the movies help you! Who can forget Frankie and Vanessa’s tearjerker vows in Madea’s Family Renunion?

“You are my light. And it doesn’t matter what happens in this life as long as you’re with me. When I look at you, I know that there’s a God, and that he loved me so much that he took the time to create you just for me. ” Beautiful! Here is some more inspiration for wedding vows from Blockbuster movies.

1. When Harry Met Sally
I love that you get cold when it’s seventy-one degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.”

2. Runaway Bride
“I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both Notting Hillof us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.”

3. The Bridges of Madison County
It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.”

4. As Good As It Gets
“You make me want to be a better man.”

5. Chasing Amy
“I love you. Very simple, very truly. You’re the epitome of every attribute and quality I’ve ever looked for in another person… I can’t stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can’t look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can’t talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. I’ve never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it… There isn’t another soul on this… planet who’s ever made me half the person I am when I’m with you… I’m forever changed because of who you are and what you’ve meant to me.”

6. The Notebook
“Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can’t control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That’s what it’s like for me. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.”

7. West Side Story
“Only you, you’re the only thing I’ll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do.”